Annuity.org has been named a winner in the 33rd Annual APEX Awards for Publication Excellence in the COVID-19 Media – Education & Training category.
The financial website’s winning entry, A Guide to COVID-19 and Your Finances: What You Need To Know, examines the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy and serves as a resource for consumers seeking financial assistance.
For more than three decades, the APEX Awards program has recognized excellence in publishing by professional communicators. The 2021 awards were based on excellence in graphic design, editorial content and the ability to achieve overall communications effectiveness.
“Each year, the quality of entries increases. Overall, this year’s entries displayed an exceptional level of quality,” according to Communications Concepts Inc, the organization that sponsors the APEX awards.
Judges evaluated a total of 1,172 entries, including 136 in the COVID-19 Media category.
Annuity.org’s Award-Winning Content
Annuity.org published its COVID-19 resources in response to the global crisis to quickly and accurately answer the financial questions consumers faced.
In addition to its comprehensive COVID-19 financial guide, Annuity.org’s COVID-19 news articles were also included in this recognition for quality and effectiveness.
- Estate Planning and COVID-19: Four Must-Have Documents for Protection During a Crisis
- Americans Lose Unemployment Insurance During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Is the COVID-19 Pandemic Affecting Social Security Benefits?
The articles address the financial challenges exacerbated by the pandemic and provide helpful action steps for financial well-being and protecting livelihoods. Guidance is driven by extensive research and expert interviews.
Annuity.org is a trusted source for retirement planning and financial literacy topics, and the APEX honor further demonstrates the brand’s expertise and credibility.
2 Cited Research Articles
Annuity.org writers adhere to strict sourcing guidelines and use only credible sources of information, including authoritative financial publications, academic organizations, peer-reviewed journals, highly regarded nonprofit organizations, government reports, court records and interviews with qualified experts. You can read more about our commitment to accuracy, fairness and transparency in our editorial guidelines.
- Communications Concepts Inc. (2021). Announcing the Winners of APEX 2021, The Thirty-Third Annual Awards for Publication Excellence. Retrieved from https://www.apexawards.com/upload/files/APEX2021AwardsCatalog.pdf
- Communications Concepts Inc. (2021). APEX 2020 results announced. Retrieved from https://www.apexawards.com/page419.htm